Updated effective from April 1, 2018
These User Terms apply to your visit to and use, of the Site whether through a computer or a mobile phone, the Service and the Application, as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Site, the Service and the Application. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By clicking on the “I Accept” button, you are consenting to be bound by these User Terms. Please ensure that you read and understand all these User Terms before you use the site. If you do not accept any of the User Terms, then please do not use the Site or avail any of the Services being provided therein. Your agreement to these User Terms shall operate as a binding agreement between you and FuelBuddy in respect of the use and services of the Site.
By accepting these User Terms, you also allow FuelBuddy to send you promotional emails and SMS alerts from time to time.
- All of the defined and capitalized terms in these User Terms will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
- “Account” shall mean the account created by the Customer on the Application for availing the Services provided by FuelBuddy.
- “Additional Fee” shall mean any toll duty, inter-state taxes, etc. as may not be included in the Order Value but payable to any third party / government authorities for availing Services under Applicable Law.
- “Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, or a court of India.
- “Application” shall mean the mobile application “FuelBuddy” updated by FuelBuddy from time to time.
- “Convenience Fee” shall mean the fee payable by the Customer to FuelBuddy for the Services i.e., for availing the technology services offered by FuelBuddy. Convenience Fee shall be chargeable on every Order made through the Site. The Convenience Fee shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes on the Convenience Fee, if any.
- “Cancellation Fee” shall mean the fee payable towards cancellation of an Order by a Customer in terms of Clause 7 of these User Terms and the Cancellation Terms and Conditions available at [www.fuelbuddy.in]. The Cancellation Fee shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes on the Cancellation Fee, if any.
- “Customer/ you” means a person who has an Account on the Application.
- “Driver” shall mean and include such individuals engaged by Us or by third parties to provide Services to the Customers i.e. the individual driving the vehicle for fuel delivery to the Customers.
- “E-Wallet” shall mean a pre-paid instrument, which can be used to make payments.
- “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of FuelBuddy.
- “Order Value” shall mean such amount in Indian Rupees, which is reflected on the Application, as the amount payable for a specific Order delivered by a Driver. The Order Value shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes on the Order Value, if any.
- “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, email ID, phone number and such other information as may be required by FuelBuddy from the Customer from time to time for registration on the Application.
- “Order” shall mean the order placed by a Customer to avail the Services facilitated through the Site.
- “Site” shall mean the Application and the website [www.fuelbuddy.in] operated by FuelBuddy or any other software that enables the use of the Application or such other URL as may be specifically provided by FuelBuddy.
- “Total Fee” shall mean and include the Order Value, the Convenience Fee, the Cancellation Fee and Additional Fee and taxes as may be applicable from time to time.
- You will be eligible to use the Services only when you fulfil all of the following conditions:
- You have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age; and
- You are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this User Terms due to age, you must abide by such age limits.
Registration and Account
- In order to access certain password-restricted areas of the Site and to use certain Services offered through the Site, you are required to successfully register an account with Us.
- You understand and acknowledge that you can register on the Site only after complying with the requirements of this Clause 3 and by entering your Registration Data.
- You shall ensure that the Registration Data provided by you is accurate, complete, current, valid and true and is updated from time to time. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by you.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities and transactions that occur through your Account, whether initiated by you or any third party. Your Account cannot be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or Account, either with or without your knowledge.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by you is incorrect or false, or that the security of your Account has been compromised in any way, or for any other reason We may find just or equitable.
- Except for the Registration Data or any other data submitted by you during the use of any other service offered through Site (“Permitted Information”), FuelBuddy does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to FuelBuddy on the Site or otherwise, unless otherwise is required by Applicable Laws. In accepting these User Terms you agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to FuelBuddy other than the Permitted Information will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
- It is your responsibility to check to ensure that you download the correct application for your device. We are not liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the Application for your mobile device. We reserve the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- We allow you to open only one Account in association with the Registration Data provided by you. In case of any unauthorized use of your Account please immediately reach Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case, you are unable to access your Account, please inform Us at email@example.com and make a written request for blocking your Account. We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made through your Account prior to the expiry of 72 (seventy-two) hours after you have made a request in writing for blocking your Account, and shall not have any liability in case of Force Majeure Event.
- You may order Our Services using Our Site/App. When We notify you that We are en route, We will also provide you with an appointment window for when Our vehicle will visit you. This window is an estimate only and We do not guarantee delivery at any particular time within such window or that We will arrive within the estimated time. Once Our vehicle arrives onsite, whether within or outside the estimated time, the driver will notify you via Our Site. Our driver will wait for no more than five minutes for your fuel tank (if not already onsite) or to receive access to your fuel tank. If your fuel tank or access to your fuel tank is not available within such time, Our vehicle will leave, and you will be charged the applicable fees set forth in the schedule of pricing provided at www.fuelbuddy.in
- We will fill your fuel tank with the amount and type of fuel selected and ordered by you. Following the fill-up, We will email a receipt to you. The Total Fee for the Services will be provided through the Site at the time the Services are ordered. You shall be subject to terms regarding minimum quantities to be ordered and minimum service fees.
- Due to reasons such as Applicable Law, terrain or building features and limitations (e.g., overhead clearance) or the requirements of some private property owners, the Services may not be available in all locations within a service area. We reserve the right to decline to enter in any area to access your fuel tank for any reason in Our discretion. You will not be charged in such circumstances.
- By using the Application or the Service, you further agree that:
- you will only use the Service or download the Application for your sole personal use and will not resell or assign it to a third party;
- you will not use an Account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- you will not use the Service or Site for unlawful purposes;
- you will not try to harm the Service, Site or our network in any way whatsoever;
- you will provide FuelBuddy with such information and documents which FuelBuddy may reasonably request;
- you will only use an authorized network to avail the Service;
- you are aware that when requesting Services, whether by message, via Site or calling the call centre of FuelBuddy, standard messaging charges, data charges, voice charges, as applicable, of the your and Our phone network service providers, will apply;
- you will comply with all Applicable Law from your country of domicile and residence and the country, state and/or city in which you are present while using the Site or Service; and
- you are aware of and shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations and guidelines notified thereunder.
- FuelBuddy reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application in the event of non-compliance with any of the above requirements. Further, FuelBuddy will store the information provided by you or record your calls for contacting you for all Service related matters. You shall promptly inform FuelBuddy on any change in the information provided by you.
- FuelBuddy or an authorised representative of FuelBuddy, may provide information regarding services, discounts and promotions provided by FuelBuddy to you by way of an SMS or email to your registered mobile number/registered email ID. You also have the option to discontinue receiving such information at any point of time. In order to discontinue receiving such information, you may at any point of time visit the specific link provided in the Site to discontinue the same.
- FuelBuddy will be entitled to process and transfer your information as and when it deems fit and it may store or transfer your information in a server outside India or the country where you are located in order to perform FuelBuddy’s obligations under these User Terms.
- You agree to grant FuelBuddy a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights you have in your information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to your information. You agree and permit FuelBuddy to share your information and/or permitted information, with third parties.
- FuelBuddy will be entitled to enter into any tie-up in terms of joint-venture or otherwise with any other institution engaged in the business of providing services analogous and/or similar to those herein contained. In such case, depending upon the modality and the mechanism as may be devised, you will be provided with the services by FuelBuddy jointly and/or severally with the party/ies in joint venture. You hereby give your irrevocable consent and permission to such a tie-up. In the event of such a tie-up, the terms and conditions herein contained will, mutatis mutandis, become applicable in respect of such tie-up arrangement also.
Confirmation of Orders
- FuelBuddy shall, upon receiving the Order request from you in the manner set out above, proceed to confirm or decline the Order based on the ability to provide Service which shall be informed to you vide an SMS or email. In the event the Order is confirmed, you shall check the Order details including but not limited to estimated time and place of delivery and if there is any incorrect detail, the same needs to be informed to us immediately by calling our call centre.
- You shall bear the consequences and damages for any delay that may be caused to you due to your failure to check the confirmation SMS or email or failure to inform FuelBuddy of the incorrect details immediately.
- Certain selective customers will be eligible to avail the Service under a ‘Guest Orders’ feature, provided by FuelBuddy. Such customers will also be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- FuelBuddy shall charge Total Fee for the Service which shall be determined and amended at the sole and absolute discretion of FuelBuddy.
- You shall be required to pay such Additional Fee, which will form part of the receipt of the Total Fee.
- You shall be required to pay such Cancellation Fee in terms of Clause 7, which will form part of the receipt of the Total Fee.
- In addition to the Total Fee, you may be required to pay such other charges incurred by you for availing the Service in cash, which are not included in the receipt of the Total Fee.
- The Total Fee will be collected by the Driver or FuelBuddy from you upon rendering the Service, as set out in Clause 6.6 below.
- FuelBuddy shall provide a receipt of the Total Fee payable by you upon rendering the Service.
- All applicable taxes in respect of the Order Value, Convenience Fee, Additional Fee, Cancellation Fee shall be borne and payable by you to FuelBuddy.
- You shall choose to pay for the Service Fee by either of the following four methods:
- Cash payment: Cash payment towards the Total Fee after the rendering of Service can be made to the Driver.
- E-Wallet payment: FuelBuddy offers you the facility of making an online payment through an E-Wallet powered by a third-party payment processor (“Payment Processor”). E-Wallet money will not be applicable on Orders made through the phone or while the user is not logged into his/her Account on the Site. The processing of payments, in connection with your use of the E-Wallet will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of the Payment Processor that FuelBuddy engages for the purpose. FuelBuddy will not be responsible for any errors by the Payment Processor in any manner.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Payment: Total Fee shall be effected using the services of an entity providing payment gateway/processor services (“PG”), authorized by FuelBuddy. Such PG may either be FuelBuddy or any of its affiliates or partners or unrelated third parties. You agree and undertake to share relevant payment details including credit/debit card details (Card Details) with the PG for the successful completion of payment towards Total Fee to FuelBuddy and authorize the PG to complete such transactions. In this respect, it is clarified that all PGs whose services are utilized for the purposes of the Site and/or Application and/or Services shall be PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard) compliant. Your authorization permits the PG to debit or credit the bank account associated with your payment details. Your authorization further permits the PG to use your Card Details for the processing of transactions initiated by you at any of FuelBuddy’s affiliates. Your authorization will remain in effect as long as you maintain an Account with Us. In the event you delete your Card Details with the PG or if you delete your Account, the PG will not process any further transactions initiated by you at the Site or Application and at the sites of any of FuelBuddy’s affiliates. Your authorization under this Clause is subject to any other terms and conditions of the PG.
- Any payment related issue, except when such issue is due to an error or fault in the Site, shall be resolved between you and the Payment Processor. FuelBuddy shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of your E-Wallet during or after availing the Services on the Site.
- You agree and acknowledge that you may cancel your Order at any time prior to receiving a notification from us that Our vehicle is on its way to your fuel tank.
- Upon cancellation of an Order, FuelBuddy shall provide a receipt of the Cancellation Fee, if any, payable by you at the completion of the subsequent Order.
- The mode of payment of the Cancellation Fee shall be in terms of Clause 7 of these User Terms.
Customer Relationship Management
- All issues, opinions, suggestions, questions and feedback while availing our Services shall be communicated to us through email address mentioned in Clause 21.2. You agree to be fair, accurate and non-disparaging while leaving comment, feedbacks, testimonials or reviews on or about the Services.
- Reporting of any issue needs to be within 7 (seven) days of the happening of the issue, failing which, such issue will not be addressed.
- Any issue reported on channels other than the above may be addressed by FuelBuddy only on a best-effort basis. FuelBuddy takes no liability for inability to get back on other channels.
- FuelBuddy shall endeavour to respond to your issues within  working days of your reporting the same and endeavour to resolve it at the earliest possible. It is hereby clarified that issues are resolved on severity basis, and certain may be resolved earlier than the other. However, FuelBuddy shall not be liable for any damages or losses in the event you are not satisfied with any such resolution.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under this User Terms, if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event and in such case our obligations under this User Terms shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues.
- By accepting these User Terms and using the Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold FuelBuddy, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any Applicable Law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein; (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, or (c) your use or misuse of the Application or Service.
- The information, recommendations and/or Services provided to you on or through the Site, the Application and call centre are for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. FuelBuddy will reasonably keep the Site and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Site is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Site is correct, up to date and accurate.
- FuelBuddy shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site, including damages caused by wrong usage of the Site, error in call centre number, network issues, malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the or Application.
- FuelBuddy does not assure a complete sustainability of its Service and shall not be held responsible or liable for the same, in any manner.
- FuelBuddy shall not be responsible for any loss of communication / information of status update and benefits under the program. All this information will be sent on mobile number and/or email ID registered with FuelBuddy. FuelBuddy will not be responsible for appropriateness of mobile or email or any other communication medium. You shall be responsible for immediately reporting the errors, if any, occurred in the information sent to you regarding Order confirmation.
- In no event shall FuelBuddy be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if FuelBuddy has been advised of the possibility thereof.
- In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law, in no event will FuelBuddy’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these User Terms or the services rendered hereunder, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, product liability or other theory), warranty, or otherwise, exceed the amount of Order Value.
- If Applicable Law does not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability, the scope and duration of such warranty exclusions and the extent of the liability of FuelBuddy shall be the minimum permitted under Applicable Law.
- Subject to your compliance with these User Terms, FuelBuddy grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub-licensable license to download and install a copy of the Application on a single mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal use and to use the Site.
- You shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or Site in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or Application; (iii) create Internet “links” to the Service or “frame” or “mirror” any Site on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; (iv) reverse engineer or access the Site in order to (a) design or build a competitive product or service, (b) design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Site, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Site, or (v) launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Service or Site.
- You shall not: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violation of third party privacy rights; (iii) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Site, the Application or Service or the data contained therein; or (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the Application or Service or its related systems or networks.
- FuelBuddy will have the right to investigate and prosecute violation of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. FuelBuddy may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violation these User Terms. You acknowledge that FuelBuddy has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Service or Posted Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Service, to ensure your compliance with these User Terms, or to comply with Applicable Law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other Governmental body. FuelBuddy reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that FuelBuddy, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these User Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site, the Service or Application.
Content Posted by Customers
- FuelBuddy may accept posting of any notes, messages, e-mails, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information given by you on the Site (“Posted Content”) by you. You represent that you have obtained all permissions and consents required to post the Posted Content and such Posted Content complies with all requirements of the Posted Content. FuelBuddy shall not in any manner be responsible for or endorse the Posted Content.
- You agree that when posting Posted Content, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, blasphemous, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless the Site specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of a message or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Posted Content.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations and guidelines notified thereunder.
Intellectual Property Ownership
- FuelBuddy alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to
- the Site, Application and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations;
- text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code; or
- other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Site, Application or the Service.
- Third party trademarks may appear on this Site/ Application and all rights therein are reserved to the registered owners of those trademarks. For use of any third party’s intellectual property, you need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property for any use.
- These User Terms do not constitute a sale and do not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Site, the Application or the Service, or any intellectual property rights owned by FuelBuddy. You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by use of the Services or the Site/ Application.
- You may use information on the Site purposely made available by FuelBuddy for downloading from the Site, provided that you:
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents and make no modifications to the information;
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; or
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such information.
- If permitted by FuelBuddy, you may establish a hypertext link to the Site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Us. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any FuelBuddy trademarks or service marks or any content belonging to FuelBuddy and appearing on the Site, including any logos or characters, without our express written consent. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Site without our prior written consent.
Term and Termination
- Unless terminated in accordance with this Clause 16, this agreement between FuelBuddy and you is perpetual in nature upon downloading the Application and for Order booked through the Site.
- You are entitled to terminate this agreement at all times by deleting your Account, thus disabling the use by you of the Site. You can close your Account at any time by following the instructions on the Site.
- FuelBuddy is entitled to terminate the agreement at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling your use of the Site and the Service) if you: (a) violate or breach any term of these User Terms, or (b) in the opinion of FuelBuddy, misuse the Application or the Service. FuelBuddy is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the agreement in advance. After termination FuelBuddy will give notice thereof in accordance with these User Terms.
- Termination of this agreement will not prejudice accrued rights of either FuelBuddy or you.
- Clauses 10 (Indemnification), 11 (Liability), 12 (Application License), 13 (Contents Posted By Customers), 14 (Intellectual Property Ownership), 16 (Term and Termination), 21 (Notice) and 23 (Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution) and such other provisions which are intended to survive the termination, shall survive the expiry/termination of these User Terms in accordance with their terms.
- The invalidity of any term of these User Terms shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of these User Terms. If and to the extent that any provision of these User Terms is invalid, or is unacceptable in the given circumstances, a provision shall apply between the parties instead that is acceptable considering all the circumstances, taking into account the content and the purpose of these User Terms.
- In the event of any contradiction or inconsistency between this User Terms and any other agreement executed between you and FuelBuddy, the terms of the User Terms shall prevail unless the exception has been expressly agreed to in writing by making reference to the relevant Clause sought to be modified under this User Terms.
- FuelBuddy does not guarantee or provide assurance in respect of the behaviour, actions or data of the users posted on the Site.
- We do not authorize anyone to make a warranty on Our behalf and you shall not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by Us.
- FuelBuddy and their representatives, officers, employees, agents and contractors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs) or liability arising directly or indirectly from your use or non-use of the Service or the Site, or your reliance upon the Service or the information contained upon the Site (whether arising from FuelBuddy or any other person’s negligence or otherwise).
- This Site, Application and all content on the Site and the Application are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your access of the Site and/or Application, that your access of the Site and/or Application and availing of Services is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for your access and use of the Site and/or Application, and that FuelBuddy shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your access and use of this Site and/or Application.
- All images, audio, video and text in the Site and/or Application are only for illustrative purposes. None of the models, actors or products in the images, if any is endorsing the Services in any manner. Any resemblance of any matter to anybody or anything is purely unintentional and/or coincidental.
Modification of the Service and User Terms
- FuelBuddy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace, in part or full, any of these User Terms, or change, suspend, block, discontinue or restrict your use to all or any feature of the Service or Application at any time.
- FuelBuddy shall not be required to notify you of any changes made to these User Terms. The revised User Terms shall be made available on the Site. You are requested to regularly visit the Site to view the most current User Terms. You can determine when FuelBuddy last modified the User Terms by referring to the “Last Updated” legend above. It shall be your responsibility to check these User Terms periodically for changes. FuelBuddy may require you to provide your consent to the updated User Terms in a specified manner prior to any further use of the Site and the Services. If no such separate consent is sought, your continued use of the Site, following the changes to the User Terms, will constitute your acceptance of those changes. Your use of the Site and the Services is subject to the most current version of the User Terms made available on the Site at the time of such use.
- FuelBuddy may give notice by means of a general notice on the Service or Application, or by electronic mail to your email address or a message on your registered mobile number, or by written communication sent by regular mail to your address on record in FuelBuddy’s account information.
- You may contact FuelBuddy by electronic mail at Our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by written communication sent by regular mail to Our address at [Plot No. M.S Lotus Towers, Community Center, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi 110025].
- You shall not assign your rights under these User Terms without prior written approval of FuelBuddy. FuelBuddy can assign its rights under the User Terms to any affiliate or third party.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- These User Terms are subject to the laws of India. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these User Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Site, the Service or the Application (collectively, “Disputes”) the parties shall attempt to settle the same amicably, through negotiation and consultation at such offices of FuelBuddy as FuelBuddy may designate.
- In the event the Dispute is not resolved internally between after at least 30 (thirty) days of negotiation, in good faith, the same shall be subject to binding and final arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time
or in case the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 is no longer in force, as per any law relating to arbitration in force at the time of suchreference. The reference shall be made to a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by FuelBuddy and you. The place of the arbitration shall be Delhi, unless otherwise mutually agreed by FuelBuddy and you in writing. Subject to the above, any Dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Delhi, India.